Monday, November 7, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to lovlihood.

This is a blog about enjoying the simpler things in life. I love to travel. I love to explore. I love to eat (and to sleep, channeling my inner Pooh.) I am a mom of two, partner of one and so I often have 3 other people along for the ride (4 if you count the dog.)

I generally seek out the more cultural and natural (dare I say "authentic") experiences wherever I go,  though I often concede to a bit of fabricated fun for the sake of the family (and sometimes even enjoy myself.)

I am passionate about art, music, design, technology and all the usual (and unusual) expressions of a cultured existence. I think this is balanced by a slightly hippy sensibility and connection to the environment and the natural.

Join me on my journey!






No comments:

Post a Comment