Today, I just finished knitting the Debbie Bliss Cable Yoke sweater (for the third time.)
You might recall this pattern was the first sweater I ever knit (see my post, back in 2015.) Well, I ended up ripping the first one back and re-knitting it because I wanted it to be smaller. From then on, it was my favorite sweater. Til I accidentally put it through the wash (don't ask.) Ugh.
So, sad was I to have shrunk my favorite sweater, that I decided to knit the darned thing a third time. To shake it up a bit (rebel that I am) I decided to colorblock it this time. I ordered three shades of Drops Andes wool this time ( #9020 light grey, #0100 off white and #4010 lavender). 4 balls of each. Way too much wool, but I wanted to be safe.
This one is only partly grey!

No comments:
Post a Comment